What a crazy first day.........Duke lost again early in the tournament, Michael Beasley's career is most likely done, like I thought ND can't defend, UCLA won at the end, again and MSU will be a tough matchup for Memphis.
12. Villanova vs 13. Siena Final Score:78 73 I think Villanove will continue their magical run in the tournament against Siena. Siena is great at scoring and proved vs Vandy, but I think that Villanova will be able to stop them.
2. Georgetown vs 10. Davidson Final Score:58 59 I'm going with a lower seed again. I really like Richards and Curry in the backcourt and I think Lovelace up front can at least somewhat limit Georgetown. Watch for Davidson to launch threes all night long.
1. Memphis vs 8. Mississippi State Final Score:75 66 I think that the Bulldogs can hang around for a bit, but Memphis' athlectisism will prove too much and be able to beat Miss. State.
2. Texas vs 7. Miami Final Score:78 70 Well we finally have a game of Master vs Apprentice as Rick Barnes goes up against his old assistant Frank Haith. I like the Master to win because of DJ Augustin, but I think if McClinton gets hot that Texas could be upset here.
1. UNC vs 9. Arkansas Final Score:81 69 I like UNC here because of their ability to score and with them improving on defense. Unless one of Arkansas' guards is hot from the outside expect a UNC win.
2. Tennessee vs7. Butler Final Score:65 61 Last years experience will certainly help Butler. Tennessee is the better team and more athletic so I think they win, but it'll be a close game.
12. Western Kentucky vs 13. San Diego Final Score:75 69 I'm now a huge Gyno Pomar fan after what he did against UCONN. I feel though because WKU has a future 1st round pick in Courtney Lee and a very good point guard in Brazelton will be the difference.
3. Louisville vs 6. Oklahoma Final Score:75 64 I think OU's guards will struggle with Louisville's press, it won't be that close in my opinion and I really like the matchup for the Cards against the Sooners.