Midwest Region Predictions
1. Kansas vs 16. Portland State Final Score: 95 66 This game is going to be what's expected a blowout. KU will use their superior athletes and run them off the floor.
2. Georgetown vs UMBC Final Score: 71 47 I expect this game to be close for 15 minutes, but eventually the Princeton Offense will be too much for UMBC to handle.
3. Wisconsin vs Cal State-Fullerton Final Score: 65 49 This game will be close for the 1st half, buy like the Illinois game I feel late Wisconsin will run away with it with solid offense and great defense.
4. Vanderbilt vs 13. Siena Final Score: 68 69 I expect one close game and it'll come down the wire a late shot by Siena who earlier in the year beat Stanford will send Vandy and Shan Foster back to Nashville the Music City.
5. Clemson vs 12. Villanova Final Score: 72 69 Another close one in the Midwest this time the higher seed prevails. I feel Villanova will be in it because Scottie Reynolds has a huge game, but it simply won't be enough to send the Clemson Tigers home.
6. USC vs 11. Kansas State Final Score: 79 72 I feel that Michael Beasley will get his 30-13, but his team won't do enough. Bill Walker can get 16-19 points, but other then that KSU has no consistant scorer so the Wildcats will fall short.
7. Gonzaga vs 10. Davidson Final Score: 75 83 Davidson has a great point guard and one of the best shooting guards in Stephon Curry. Curry shot 44% from 3 and the Bulldogs should get a hand in his face. I don't see that happening and with a game that's a home game for Davidson I see the Wildcats pulling off the win.
8. UNLV vs 9. Kent State Final Score: 68 73 I've gone back and forth on this game, but I feel that Kent State is more experienced team and more rounded and that's why I feel the Golden Flashes win this game and go on to play Kansas