2. Duke vs7. WVU Final Score: 75 70 So on Day 1 Duke avoided a monumental upset against Belmont, they'll play WVU in the 2nd round. I like this game to be pretty close, but with Duke winning. I think Duke needs to make some 3's or they could be upset by the "Neers. Also, the WVU needs a big game from Joe Alexander.
3. Wisconsin vs 11. KSU Final Score: 65 69 Beasley had a huge game and so did Walker, now the question is can KSU play like that again? They'll be up against a team with the top defense in the country in Wisconsin, and KSU has been inconsistant this year, especially with their guard play. I think KSU hangs tough, but our Badgers are able to pull one out in front of a 50-50 crowd.
3. Stanford vs 6. Marquette Final Score:65 68 I think the Golden Eagles pull of the upset because they have better guard play and seeing as how Stanford struggled last year with great guards I think the Eagles can pull one out.
4. Pitt vs 5. MSU Final Score:69 64 Two extremely physical teams in Pitt and MSU. Pitt lately has been playing better and I think that they'll win because of their recent success.
3. Xavier vs 6. Purdue Final Score:74 67 Purdue has had great success this season despite having such a young team. I think this being their first tournement they fall right here against a more experienced Xavier team that's been their before.
4. Washington State vs 5. Bandwagon U. Final Score:62 58 I know that Bandwagon U. errr I mean Notre Dame has been a popular pick to make the Sweet 16. But WSU will win, because they defend and because I don't like ND.
1. Kansas vs 8. UNLV Final Score:85 70 I think the Runnin' Rebs can hang tough for a while, but Kansas' depth and explosiveness will prove too much.
1. UCLA vs 9. Texas A&M Final Score: 75 62 My national champion pick will continue to roll, A&M could cause some problems in that they have a lot of big guys that can stop Kevin Love. Even if they do UCLA still should win.